Friday, January 27, 2012

birthday bliss!

It's my one of my best-friends birthday this weekend and I am so excited to celebrate, drink lots of bubbly and dance (the birthday girl has a gorgeous lace LBD that I can't wait to see her in)!  We became friends within the first few weeks of my freshman year of college and here we are 8 years later (oh how time flies)!  Check out her awesome blog Foodie Finch and have a wonderful weekend!
photos from vogueandcoffee, dailycupofcouture, and witandelight
Girls Night Out Dresses 

10 comments:

  1. aww have fun with your bff! hope she has a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely and sweet post! thanks for putting up a good picture of me :) you da best mon ami!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to her, and hope you have a glam evening out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me! And yes, it is nice to meet a fellow Chicagoan. Have a great night...birthdays tend to be the most fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! have so much fun celebrating your friend's bday :) those dresses would be super cute! I love the cobalt blue :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love dresses 3 and 6! So fabulous!

    xx
    Krissie

    http://thecriminallyexpensive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 1, 2, 5, 7. Have fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your friend! You both are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had fun partaying!!! :)

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...