Wednesday, January 11, 2012

bohemian winter

Normally by this time in the year, going outside in Chicago is pretty unbearable.  The unusually warm weather allows for more interesting attire.  I can wear things other than jeans, long underwear, and a huge down parka.  For a while now I have been in love with the maxi skirt and I have been putting off purchasing one until it was more weather appropriate.  With the warmer weather, I might be able to get away with wintering up the maxi look by pairing it with a faux fur vest (one of my favorite pieces).  If it gets too cold I can just pull on my long underwear underneath my skirt and no one will ever know!


photos from vogueandcofee atlanticpacific and pinterest


1.  Tibi Chiffon Pleated Skirt
2.  Ella Moss Debutante Maxi Skirt
3.  Helmut Lang Asymmetrical Cutout Sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...