Monday, January 30, 2012

daring denim

I really love the color blast you get as soon as you walk into J.Crew, and lately (after seeing the colored toothpick jeans in so many gorgeous colors) I have been thinking about trying some different colors in skinny jeans/pants.  I think I am finally going to take the plunge and go purchase the Topshop Baxter skinnies (below) and save the colored toothpick jeans for spring.
J.Crew
photos from: vogueandcoffee and oliviapalermo

Victoria's Secret, Mulberry, Asos, J.Crew
Add caption
To get this look click on the item or click below (also listed with more affordable similar items)
Shoes: Topshop. Top: ASOS.  Pants: Topshop.  Coat: Victoria's Secret.  Bag: Mulberry (similar here).  Watch: Movado (similar here).  Bracelet: J.Crew

7 comments:

  1. I love colored skinnies!! So fun and make such a statement!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh i really want pink jeans! love those jcrew ones!


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love colored jeans!! I have a red pair and cobalt blue pair and I'm obsessed. Following your blog now.

    -Angela
    http://headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m craving for some burgundy, toast or military green skinies, yeah i´m a sucker for autumn colours!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog, want to follow each other :) ?

    xxxx -S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful burgundy pants, I like them!!! This is such a nice post!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...