Tuesday, January 17, 2012

texture

photos from wit&delight karaleedesigns and pinterest
photos from honeypielivingetc colormehappy and pinterest
My apartment decor is beginning to wear on me, and in an effort to revamp our apartment, I have been experimenting with different combinations of textures with the hopes that it will add a whole new dimension to the space.  I think I will stick to more muted palette so I can play more with different textures.
1. West Elm Sandstone Pillow Cover
2. West Elm Ripple Stripe Quilt
3. West Elm Blanket Throw

Playing around with texture in my home has given me some inspiration for my winter wardrobe.  I tend to stick to more muted colors when playing around with textures in my wardrobe as well.  These make me happy.
photos from colormehappy
photos from vogueandcoffee

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely love all these photos.


    Minted Magazine


    mintedmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That West Elm bedcover has been on my wishlist FOREVER!!! I love these shades of gray, viloet and rose...perfect for these winter days.

    Stumbled upon your blog while browsing the comments on the recent cup of jo post (just got an iphone, too!), and glad I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the little dose of inspiration today.. I love several of these pieces!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks so much! your blog is one of my favorites love the wednesday wishlist!

      Delete
  5. great post and i love the photos you chose.

    www.absurdlypeculiar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...